S1-Seva: Project Katunje Elementary school
Detail of this seva project
Seva Project Name: Seva Project Katunje Elementary school
Coordination: Sri Sanjay Sai Seva Organisation, Holland Chapter
Seva Team: Naresh Dhungel, Rama Khanal Dhungal, Katunje Soul Blossom youths and Sunil Marapin (Guru Daju)
Idea of these project came from: The Soul Blossom youths from Katunje
About Katunje Elementary school:
Katunje Elementary school is a Government school, with not all necessary facilities yet.
This community school situated at Katunje -3 Bhaktapur (Suryabinayak Municipality -5).
It is the academy where about 80 students from grade 1 to 7.
Most of the students came from different parts of Nepal and belongs to economic wake family.
We know that for every child their family and the school very important in their life. So, we will work together with the school and the parents in this project.
Target Students: We start with the students from grade 5, 6 and 7 (together 22 students)
Starting date: March 3, 2021
1. To know Sri Sanjay Sai mission and vision.
2. Weekly a Soul Blossom zoom class, host from Holland with support of whole Seva team.
3. Light Mediation.
4. Teaching cultural values associate with community.
5. Extra activities Dance, Drawing, quiz and Bhajan.
6. A Seva project together with the students of the school (example: keep the school clean).
7. Support with other necessary things.
8. Regular meetings with teachers and parents of the students.
Goal: The final goal is off course to improve the character of all of us, by practicing the Sri Sanjay Sai Soul Blossom Values.